Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Astrological combinations for successful speculation !!

Out of thousands of speculators involved in the markets a very small percentage of them is successful.Some people seem to have the natural talent for speculation and mint money everyday easily. Several others seem to struggle and loose money consistently and in the long run loose their shirt and pant.Speculation is a mind game and cosmic powers do influence our thoughts and actions.So what is this so called luck or X factor ?? Let us examine.

From a stock market speculator's point of view ( speculator not an investor...mind it !!) , three houses are important 5, 9 & 11. The 5th house stands for speculative gains in our context. 9th house is the Bhagya sthan...Lady luck and 11th house, the Labh sthan or the house of gains/connections.If the lords of these houses are well placed..you will be a highly successful speculator.

The placement of Rahu is also important for stock market players.People with exalted Rahu takes to the stock markets as the duck takes to water.Rahu also rules over speculation/gambling...so without Rahu's blessings the journey in the stock markets will be bumpy.The position of Jupiter in the chart is also important.Jupiter is the planet of finance. The transit of Jupiter through the 9th, 10th and 11th houses...especially 11th gives ample profits.

The position of Ketu is also a vital factor.Ketu in 11th house is also another potent profitable position.It is also important that speculation should be controlled during unfavourable transits and especially during Sade- Sati ( unless your Rashi is Capricorn or Libra) .Even if the relevent planets are well placed in the main chart speculation should be minimized during Sade Sati or during the 8th house transit of Jupiter !!





4 comments:

  1. selamat pagi teman semua yuk join segera di sini untuk mendapatkan bonus melimpah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete