Monday, September 24, 2012

Saturn in Libra

Hallo Everybody,

       I am really sorry for being silent for so long and not replying to any of the e:-mails. Last few months had been very busy with office work so blogging was out of question.

You all must have noticed how the market gradually changed trend the moment we moved into Libra. Saturn in Libra is about creating balance and thats what our honourable Prime Minister tried to do with these recent measures trying to balance our fiscal deficit. There will be more reforms to come till 2014 I am sure of it.Well there is one direction which our markets can go from here which is up.We are just basing for a mega bull run up from here.Same for all global markets. Bull run will accelerate further when Saturn moves deeper into Libra atleast 2 degrees more. Also Rahu moves into Libra on December 22nd which will even strengthen Saturn's effects. SO BE WARNED!!! Be an aggressive buyer in all the undervalued stocks you see.Because Saturn in Libra will bring balance to all fundamentally undervalued scripts. Also scripts influenced by Saturn will do well (refer earlier article to know which ones.Regards.  P.S will try to post more often.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete